On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 12:10 PM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mike,

Use separate filesystems to hold the drive
contents,  not the root filesystem of your Guacamole server.

If I have 500 users then I can't have separate file system for each one of them on the same  machine where guacamole server runs [ centos 7 ] .

Can't or won't? ;)

If you wanted to, you probably actually could do this (write an extension to dynamically create a temporary filesystem on a per-connection basis which is cleaned up upon disconnect), but I meant that you could create a single separate file system to isolate the overall base for all users' drives. If a number of users end up using way too much space, then the damage is limited to just RDP drive usage, and the rest of your server is unaffected.

You can use the "${GUAC_USERNAME}" token cause a parameter to vary by
the username, like the "drive-path" parameter. Together with the
"create-drive-path" parameter, this allows you to dynamically provide
separate drives on a per-user basis.

 where exactly I have to do ? Where do I have to change this or add ${GUAC_USERNAME}. Is it in Javascript or Java.

Neither - it's connection configuration data. You would specify it for the "drive-path" parameter of the connection in question. If you're using the web interface to manage your connections, this is the connection parameter labeled "Drive path". For example, instead of:

    /some/drive/path

you would specify:

    /some/drive/path/${GUAC_USERNAME}

When a user attempts to connect using that connection, their username will be automatically substituted. Read through the "parameter tokens" section of the part of the manual covering connection configuration - it should be relatively clear:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#parameter-tokens

- Mike