On 1 January 2018 at 21:01, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 4:40 AM, Jonathan Hunter <jmhunter1@gmail.com> wrote:
Mike/team - is this a bug? (Printing works via websocket but not via http) and if so, is there a bug tracker I should report this to? Happy to do some more digging/testing, if this isn't reproducible elsewhere.

I don't believe so, but it is noteworthy, and may require additional measures to work around this behavior. I suspect this may be due to browser-side limitations in the maximum number of concurrent HTTP requests to any one domain.

Is there a bug / feature tracker that I should add this to? Happy to log if that would help.

Many thanks, and Happy New Year :)

--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
      - Albert Einstein