guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Owen <adrian.o...@eesm.com>
Subject RE: SSL RDP Download file fails
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 22:01:46 GMT
Yes. I just noticed this error shows before I do the download drop.

In hindsight the download drop shows no errors in Chrome inspector.

After dropping the browser goes into 'refreshing' trying to contact the guacamole server.

All other guacamole functions work ok, but download folder remains empty, and browser is eternally
refreshing page.

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org]
Sent: 08 January 2018 21:30
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: SSL RDP Download file fails

Regarding the non-WebSocket messages:

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Adrian Owen <adrian.owen@eesm.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Yes Chrome shows this error:
>
> The key "target-densitydpi" is not supported.

This is a warning regarding a legacy meta key used to hint to older browsers that Guacamole
is a web application designed to work at the device's native DPI. It continues to exist for
the benefit of older browsers. For newer browsers which do not support this meta key, Guacamole
does not depend on it.

> angular.js:11699 TypeError: Cannot read property 'guac-full-name' of
> undefined
>     at app.js?v=0.9.13-incubating:293
>     at angular.js:9442
>     at angular.js:13292
>     at m.$eval (angular.js:14547)
>     at m.$digest (angular.js:14363)
>     at m.$apply (angular.js:14652)
>     at l (angular.js:9734)
>     at P (angular.js:9924)
>     at XMLHttpRequest.H.onload (angular.js:9865)
> (anonymous) @ angular.js:11699

I have opened an issue in JIRA for this. It is a regression due to the recently-added support
for user profile attributes. Thankfully, the error occurs at a point where it has no impact
on Guacamole's functionality. It is unrelated to the issue at hand:

- Mike