guacamole-user mailing list archives

From <harry.dev...@faa.gov>
Subject Creating JAR files for a branding extension
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 15:51:12 GMT
I am trying to follow the branding example so I can put our own logo and application name on
our Guacamole presence.  I'm following the examples found here:  http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html#ext-manifest.
 I also found another page about it on Guacamole's site.  That page was saying how we have
to zip the file into a JAR file.  However, I don't know how to do that.  Everything I've found
says we need to use Java to compile java code.  These are flat files that will be going into
the archive, so how do I create this JAR file so Guacamole can use it and understand it?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Devine
DOT/FAA/AJM-2412
Common ARTS Software Development
Terminal Server (NASDAC) Adminstrator
Red Hat Certfied System Adminstrator (RHCSA)
harry.devine@faa.gov<mailto:harry.devine@faa.gov>
(609)485-4218
Building 300, 3rd Floor, Column L20 (3L20)