guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Berndt <erikber...@superiorpaving.net>
Subject Re: Do Guacamole RDP supoprts touch screens.
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:03:15 GMT
What kind of device are you running into issues on? I've had success using
Guacamole on various mobile devices without any extra configuration being
required.

Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or FixIT@superiorpaving.net