guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: SSL RDP Download file fails
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 21:30:29 GMT
Regarding the non-WebSocket messages:

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Adrian Owen <adrian.owen@eesm.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Yes Chrome shows this error:
>
> The key "target-densitydpi" is not supported.

This is a warning regarding a legacy meta key used to hint to older
browsers that Guacamole is a web application designed to work at the
device's native DPI. It continues to exist for the benefit of older
browsers. For newer browsers which do not support this meta key,
Guacamole does not depend on it.

> angular.js:11699 TypeError: Cannot read property 'guac-full-name' of
> undefined
>     at app.js?v=0.9.13-incubating:293
>     at angular.js:9442
>     at angular.js:13292
>     at m.$eval (angular.js:14547)
>     at m.$digest (angular.js:14363)
>     at m.$apply (angular.js:14652)
>     at l (angular.js:9734)
>     at P (angular.js:9924)
>     at XMLHttpRequest.H.onload (angular.js:9865)
> (anonymous) @ angular.js:11699

I have opened an issue in JIRA for this. It is a regression due to the
recently-added support for user profile attributes. Thankfully, the
error occurs at a point where it has no impact on Guacamole's
functionality. It is unrelated to the issue at hand:

- Mike