guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: wsock32 status / file transfers failing
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 21:58:28 GMT
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 8:10 AM, Adrian Owen <adrian.owen@eesm.com> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> Thanks for explaining the wsock32.
>
> I’ve narrowed the issue – On Internet Explorer.  Both HTTP and HTTPS transfers fail.
Note I am not transferring desktop.ini. I’m unsure why it picked it up.

> I’ll investigate this, it may be outside of Guacamole.

To anyone coming across this thread while looking for a solution, the
email subject was changed when the solution was posted, thus creating
a new thread which can be found here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/34b79030ec68af83fa832dd5fab5e11bd76895f5a25103db9ca782d4@%3Cuser.guacamole.apache.org%3E

>From the above:

"The issue was NGINX Reverse Proxy configuration. We copy and pasted
the configuration from the Proxying Guacamole NGINX Guide and now
download works fine."

- Mike