guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: way to make RECENT CONNECTIONS stay forever?
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 19:28:35 GMT
No, Guacamole limits this to the 6 most recent connections to (1) avoid
filling the screen with a sea of thumbnails and (2) avoid running into
browser storage limits (typically around 5ish MB, varies by browser).

- Mike

On Jan 18, 2018 11:19, "Joseph Bernard" <jhb@clemson.edu> wrote:

Does the browser also control how many RECENT CONNECTIONS thumbnails are
shown?

Thanks,

Joseph B.

*From: *Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>
*Date: *Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 2:13 PM
*To: *"user@guacamole.apache.org" <user@guacamole.apache.org>
*Subject: *Re: way to make RECENT CONNECTIONS stay forever?

On Jan 18, 2018 11:05, "Joseph Bernard" <jhb@clemson.edu> wrote:

We are using Guacamole to connect to 13 different systems on a video wall,
and it’s nice using the thumbnail to connect to a machine without having to
remember the name.  Unfortunately, when we log out, that information
disappears.  Is there any way to make it more permanent?

That information is actually stored permanently within the browser using
local storage. Could this perhaps have been disabled in your browser?

- Mike