guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Implement support for in-browser playback of screen recordings
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 17:34:23 GMT
On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 6:00 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> If  " Implement support for in-browser playback of screen recordings"  is
> fixed in 0.9.13 version then How can I play screen recordings from the
> Browser itself ?

The support for in-browser playback of screen recordings is at an API level
You would typically implement this through combined use of the
Guacamole.StaticHTTPTunnel and Guacamole.SessionRecording objects:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/guacamole-common-js/Guacamole.StaticHTTPTunnel.html
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/guacamole-common-js/Guacamole.SessionRecording.html

There is an example of using Guacamole's JavaScript API in this way
provided with the guacamole-client source in the
"doc/guacamole-playback-example/" directory:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/tree/00d464b51181d04e123472050833aa265dfdfee2/doc/guacamole-playback-example

- Mike