guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hankins <jhank...@homewood.k12.al.us>
Subject Re: Disable Automatic Reconnect
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 18:32:50 GMT
Nick, can you link the bug report for the RDP reconnect bug in
0.9.13-incubating? I originally reported an issue at
http://apache-guacamole-general-user-mailing-list.2363388.n4.nabble.com/Need-guidance-with-suspected-auto-reconnect-bug-td2118.html
and
then found that Frode Langelo
<http://apache-guacamole-general-user-mailing-list.2363388.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=12>'s
patch at
http://apache-guacamole-general-user-mailing-list.2363388.n4.nabble.com/Error-message-when-disconnecting-a-Windows-Server-2012-tp1835p2129.html
fixed
the issue I was having.

I am curious if this is the bug you referenced and if Frode's patch was the
fix incorporated into the codebase.

Thanks,

-Jonathan Hankins

--
This e-mail is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential
or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, the