guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Same shared Drive redirected to all users : Privacy and Security breach
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2018 18:58:58 GMT
Hi Team,

I have redirected shared drive on Windows server 2012 R 2. I have 5 users
in that machine.

I have mapped this drive to one of the folder  of Centos 7 where guacamole
server runs.

Now,  all the users are getting the same shared drive folder.

It means one user can access files of  other users. It is very dangerous.

It is breach of security and privacy as well.

Is it any configuration I am missing ?

Data of the user should be deleted once the session is disconnected
otherwise it will occupy whole lot of space  in the server [ where
guacamole server runs ].

It will definitely  cause the server down.

Every user 's shared drive should not be same.

And we cannot assign 50 user different folder location every time.

Please help me out here .

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh