guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Newsome <aaron.news...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Permissions on screen capture recordings
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 00:46:02 GMT
I’m experimenting with in-browser playback of session recordings, using the example player
provided. Everything works fine except that I have to ssh to the Guacamole server and manually
change the permissions on the recording files in order to play them.

The recording files are 600, owned by root. If I change the files to 666, the browser can
play back the recordings just fine.

—Aaron