guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.Zhan <zhangjianp...@hikvision.com>
Subject 答复: some file upload failed
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:40:49 GMT
[cid:image002.jpg@01D38CD0.67A3A360]

发件人: Oliver.Zhan
发送时间: 2018年1月14日 0:41
收件人: user@guacamole.apache.org
主题: some file upload failed

What is wrong?
[cid:image003.jpg@01D38CD0.67A3A360]

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com<http://www.hikvision.com>