guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Bernard <...@clemson.edu>
Subject Re: way to make RECENT CONNECTIONS stay forever?
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 19:19:46 GMT
Does the browser also control how many RECENT CONNECTIONS thumbnails are shown?

Thanks,
Joseph B.

From: Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>
Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 2:13 PM
To: "user@guacamole.apache.org" <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Subject: Re: way to make RECENT CONNECTIONS stay forever?

On Jan 18, 2018 11:05, "Joseph Bernard" <jhb@clemson.edu<mailto:jhb@clemson.edu>>
wrote:
We are using Guacamole to connect to 13 different systems on a video wall, and it’s nice
using the thumbnail to connect to a machine without having to remember the name.  Unfortunately,
when we log out, that information disappears.  Is there any way to make it more permanent?

That information is actually stored permanently within the browser using local storage. Could
this perhaps have been disabled in your browser?

- Mike