guacamole-user mailing list archives

From genesis <gg...@live.com>
Subject How to fit video recording in a modal?
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 18:34:42 GMT
I have an angular app wich reproduces the video record of the session. Its
working fine but i cannot find how to fit it on a modal. I used the
guacamole-playback-example project as model. ThereĀ“s a scale method on the
Guacamole.Display object which I think is the way to go.

My html is something like:

And on my component.ts class I do:
         // ..some code
         this.display = $('#display');
         this.recordingDisplay.onresize = (width, height) => {
              this.recordingDisplay.scale(this.display.outerWidth() /
width);
         }

But it doesnt fit correctly, as you can see on the image  link
<https://ibb.co/gkNgnR>   .
What im missing here?

Thanks!