Not sure what I still missing here but related texts still appearing in English.
Is there any way to include the Spanish translation files to further versions? See attached the files (webapp translation.zip contain the main translation file and jdbc.zip is the one for the jdbc extensions)

For the translation strings of extensions, each JSON file containing translations needs to be declared within the guac-manifest.json.

In the case of guacamole-auth-jdbc, you'll need to modify the guac-manifest.json file of each extension which pulls in the common translations defined by guacamole-auth-jdbc-base:

* guacamole-auth-jdbc-mysql
* guacamole-auth-jdbc-postgresql
* guacamole-auth-jdbc-sqlserver

- Mike