guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Owen <adrian.o...@eesm.com>
Subject RE: How to playback saved videos?
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2017 13:58:34 GMT
.. Is there a better way to play those recordings on my front-end client?

Yes. Guacamole 0.9.13 supports in-browser playback of screen recordings. No conversion needed.

Please check the documentation how to implement.

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: messido [mailto:mohammad.zbaker@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 December 2017 11:40
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: How to playback saved videos?

So after recording a session is done (user ends connection to terminal) I end up with the
encoded recorded file. I could decode it and get the .m4a file... now here's my problem,

I tried sending that file (decoded .m4a file) over to my front-end client through my nodeJS
server, but HTML just doesn't support .m4a type files it seems... I have to convert it to
mp4 to be able to play it... Is there a better way to play those recordings on my front-end
client?