guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.Zhan <zhangjianp...@hikvision.com>
Subject 答复: 答复: 答复: how to download a file form sftp to a connection in the guacamole?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 09:24:43 GMT
I got it , my sftp server is independent<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=oesYNnWAtHAHzUulbWQwT6iDb7HXKeC9jtD2lLqsR-xolps3HbfCb_fpY034hj-OtRHPoKzqSnMRLdx9n7BqDqQqegw5616vOVahF-gyVXS>,
I mistack that every connections had configurate sftp in the guacamole can conncect to the
sftp automatically<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=iXBPwyicKys2hY8jNdbi20vTnla3IdDXY4K9AuUEcYjfQ9xybHb_bQGgchjyHlq9uVDaNOZI47Q8G_ww93PXGqGxKmHStE0NDgW6eIpH-Pu>!,
but it not.
Now I configurate sftp server in every connections, and every connection only connect to himself<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=Dot4QkfSc5o-G7h_PUgif9-w5D6qMguZKquz2Ou2B5Ue2h15ukEYrX1eguZnh8vZt2tpkExY1EyJIpxwTzfwgDGPeB5dMPCbsHtnMaUiuDK>`s
sftp server, the upload and download between local and remote  has worked.
I can dragging and dropping the file from local to the remote computer ,but I can not dragging
and dropping file from remote computer to local ,I only user the file transfer memu, can dragging
and dropping file from remote computer to local?

Another question:

When I configurate the sftp in the rdp connection, need I install a sftp server in the windows
first?

发件人: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org]
发送时间: 2017年12月5日 14:32
收件人: user@guacamole.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: 答复: how to download a file form sftp to a connection in the guacamole?

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 8:14 PM, Oliver.Zhan <zhangjianping@hikvision.com<mailto:zhangjianping@hikvision.com>>
wrote:

I just want to kown you how to transfer file between local computer with remote computer in
the guacamole by the sftp?

Guacamole supports SFTP file transfer for VNC, RDP, and SSH. To enable file transfer via SFTP,
you will need to specify the additional connection parameters configuring the SFTP portion
of the connection:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#vnc-sftp
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#rdp-sftp
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#ssh-sftp

You can then transfer files either through the file browser in the Guacamole menu, or through
dragging and dropping the file over the Guacamole display. See:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/using-guacamole.html#file-transfer

From the above link:

"Transferring files

You can transfer files back and forth between your local computer and the remote desktop if
it is supported by the underlying protocol and enabled on the connection. Currently, Guacamole
supports file transfer for VNC, RDP, and SSH, using either the native file transfer support
of the protocol or SFTP.

Files can be transferred to the remote computer by dragging and dropping the files into your
browser window, or through using the file browser located in the Guacamole menu. ..."

- Mike

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com<http://www.hikvision.com>