guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Der PCFreak <mailingli...@pcfreak.de>
Subject Re: Interesting combination of Guacamole and ZeroTier
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 22:15:13 GMT
That would be a great combo and imho easy to implement. I could imagine
to see a zerotier configuration dialog inside guacamole (for easy setup)
and a more advanced setup via config files maybe even a
zerotier-controller is possible (since it is included in ZeroTier >1.2x
afaik). This DIY controller can only be configured via JSON API but then
a guacamole server could become a full featured zerotier controller
without the need of opening ports in firewalls and you have the
additional security of only users within your personal ZeroTier network
can reach your guacamole server.

Maybe a developer could pick up that idea?

Cheers Peter