guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: translation template
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 23:21:52 GMT
On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 10:15 AM, David Rodriguez <djrm05@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that something was not working properly in my Firefox as even
> delete cache etc it still appearing in English, but just checked in Chrome
> and it is translated, hehe.
> Just tried in Firefox again and it installed an update and after that it
> appeared in Spanish as well, so X Files :)
>
> So good now. Pls let me now if you need any other stuff apart of the 2
> files I sent in the previous email

To contribute your translations upstream, please:

1) Create an issue in JIRA to track your changes and their high-level
purpose
2) Open a pull request with your changes against the
apache/guacamole-client repository:
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client

We can then review your changes and, when ready, merge.

See: https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING

Thanks,

- Mike