guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: INFO Required : CLIENT.URL_OSK_LAYOUT not translating
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2017 19:32:36 GMT
On Dec 28, 2017 03:18, "Amarjeet Singh" <amarjeetxc@gmail.com> wrote:

Why this URL is not found  ( 404 Error )  ? Still my concern is that *it is
not translating* as en.json is loaded before calling this url.

Please correct me if I am missing anything ?

You are not missing anything. The translation ultimately loads. The 404
response results from an initial attempt to load the OSK prior to the
translation containing the URL being applied. Once the translation is
applied, the OSK is loaded from the correct URL. The error you see has
absolutely zero effect.

- Mike