guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: 答复: 答复: how to download a file form sftp to a connection in the guacamole?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 06:32:22 GMT
On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 8:14 PM, Oliver.Zhan <zhangjianping@hikvision.com>
wrote:

> I just want to kown you how to transfer file between local computer with
> remote computer in the guacamole by the sftp?

Guacamole supports SFTP file transfer for VNC, RDP, and SSH. To enable file
transfer via SFTP, you will need to specify the additional connection
parameters configuring the SFTP portion of the connection:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#vnc-sftp
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#rdp-sftp
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#ssh-sftp

You can then transfer files either through the file browser in the
Guacamole menu, or through dragging and dropping the file over the
Guacamole display. See:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/using-guacamole.html#file-transfer

>From the above link:

"Transferring files

You can transfer files back and forth between your local computer and the
remote desktop if it is supported by the underlying protocol and enabled on
the connection. Currently, Guacamole supports file transfer for VNC, RDP,
and SSH, using either the native file transfer support of the protocol or
SFTP.

Files can be transferred to the remote computer by dragging and dropping
the files into your browser window, or through using the file browser
located in the Guacamole menu. ..."

- Mike