guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: translation template
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 20:31:09 GMT
For the translation strings of extensions, each JSON file containing
translations needs to be declared within the guac-manifest.json.

In the case of guacamole-auth-jdbc, you'll need to modify the
guac-manifest.json file of each extension which pulls in the common
translations defined by guacamole-auth-jdbc-base:

* guacamole-auth-jdbc-mysql
* guacamole-auth-jdbc-postgresql
* guacamole-auth-jdbc-sqlserver

- Mike

On Dec 6, 2017 10:16, "David Rodriguez" <djrm05@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks again Mike
>
> I have created an es.json file inside the related folder and built the
> client again, however these texts still appearing in English. Do you know
> if there is any other place that need to me modified in order to automatic
> use the es.json if Spanish language is selected as display language in
> Guacamole?

>> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:28 AM, David Rodriguez <djrm05@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I'm setting the Spanish translation file for Guacamole and it is almost
>>> completed, however there are some sections which doesn't appear in the
>>> English translation file. These are the below. Is there any place where I
>>> can get the english template, so I can translate it to Spanish and finish
>>> it?  Thanks
>>> CONCURRENCY LIMITS
>>> Maximum number of connections:
>>> Maximum number of connections per user: