guacamole-user mailing list archives

From David Rodriguez <djr...@gmail.com>
Subject Authentication issue after build client war file
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:47:30 GMT
Hi,
I have build from git both the server and client versions, to be able to
use the Spanish keyboard layout in the Guacamole connections.

Server version was build and installed without issues and can continue
using the previous .war client file to connect, however copying the new
.war file and after restarting Tomcat, I'm unable to login as it seems that
my credentials are not recognized.
Is there any missed step I should do additionally to build and replace the
.war file? Just FYI if I copy back the previous version of .war file, login
works properly

Thanks