guacamole-user mailing list archives

From David Rodriguez <djr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: translation template
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 09:43:00 GMT
Not sure what I still missing here but related texts still appearing in
English.
Is there any way to include the Spanish translation files to further
versions? See attached the files (webapp translation.zip contain the main
translation file and jdbc.zip is the one for the jdbc extensions)

> For the translation strings of extensions, each JSON file containing
> translations needs to be declared within the guac-manifest.json.
>
> In the case of guacamole-auth-jdbc, you'll need to modify the
> guac-manifest.json file of each extension which pulls in the common
> translations defined by guacamole-auth-jdbc-base:
>
> * guacamole-auth-jdbc-mysql
> * guacamole-auth-jdbc-postgresql
> * guacamole-auth-jdbc-sqlserver
>
> - Mike
>

> On Dec 6, 2017 10:16, "David Rodriguez" <djrm05@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks again Mike
>>
>> I have created an es.json file inside the related folder and built the
>> client again, however these texts still appearing in English. Do you know
>> if there is any other place that need to me modified in order to automatic
>> use the es.json if Spanish language is selected as display language in
>> Guacamole?

>>> In this case, these fields are defined by the guacamole-auth-jdbc-*
>>> extensions, and the translation strings are within an "en.json" file
>>> defined in the "guacamole-auth-jdbc-base" project which contains the common
>>> basis for all database-specific implementations defined within
>>> guacamole-auth-jdbc:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/649fd8c03686
>>> 1014a6064f4af3e05f309cd92973/extensions/guacamole-auth-jdbc/