guacamole-user mailing list archives

From David Rodriguez <djr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authentication issue after build client war file
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 09:55:02 GMT
Thanks a lot Mike

With the mvn clean install the Sp keyb layout appears although it doesn't
take the translation string ""FIELD_OPTION_SERVER_LAYOUT_ES_ES_QWERTY" :
"Spanish (Qwerty)"," but works what is the important thing for me :)

Anyway I will keep looking to the site to see if a new version is
published, so will update from there instead my build to avoid this kind of
things.

Thanks again!!