guacamole-user mailing list archives

From David Rodriguez <djr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: translation template
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 18:15:07 GMT
It seems that something was not working properly in my Firefox as even
delete cache etc it still appearing in English, but just checked in Chrome
and it is translated, hehe.
Just tried in Firefox again and it installed an update and after that it
appeared in Spanish as well, so X Files :)

So good now. Pls let me now if you need any other stuff apart of the 2
files I sent in the previous email

Thanks again for your help on this