guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.Zhan <zhangjianp...@hikvision.com>
Subject 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: how to download a file form sftp to a connection in the guacamole?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 01:56:00 GMT
Thanks  nick and mike, I got it.

发件人: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
发送时间: 2017年12月5日 21:37
收件人: user@guacamole.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: how to download a file form sftp to a connection in the
guacamole?

Another question:

When I configurate the sftp in the rdp connection, need I install a sftp server in the windows
first?

It depends - if you want files uploaded via SFTP to go directly to the Windows server, then,
yes, you'll need some sort of SFTP installed on the Windows server and you'll need to point
the Guacamole SFTP configuration for that RDP connection to that same Windows server.  If
you're okay with using a different server for SFTP and having to go to the SFTP server to
get the files (via a SFTP client on Windows, or by configuring CIFS access on the SFTP server),
then you do not need SSH/SFTP installed on the Windows server.

-Nick

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com<http://www.hikvision.com>