guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.Zhan <zhangjianp...@hikvision.com>
Subject how to download a file form sftp to a connection in the guacamole?
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:39:06 GMT
I had upload file to sftp form my local cpmputer ,how can I download the file to the remoter
computer in the guacamole?

发件人: Oliver.Zhan
发送时间: 2017年12月4日 19:14
收件人: 'user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org'
主题: how can i get the file transfer menu in the guacamole

I have configrated sftp  for a connection in the guacamole ,but how can I get the file transfer
menu ? need a shortcut key<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=fH-J7ND-E3fkPTem5YYdr66rt64_jMU3qcVew425RF2ZxdnFer9gW27VB8qyYnNTOumtwdvTmcxcYHeYWSrVynixGqQXBL46iGRNnmL7fRrsN-HKenHT8QK-cO40rjz2>?
Please help me!

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com<http://www.hikvision.com>