guacamole-user mailing list archives

From genesis <gg...@live.com>
Subject Re: How to get GuacamoleConfiguration from url?
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 19:25:05 GMT
Hi Mike, thanks for your response!

Actually I just need to simplify the process.
I just want to show the client screen directly (without login, home page
menu, etc), after the user clicks on a url containing a single
GuacamoleConfiguration. The validation process i will do transparently for
the user, under the hood using the jwt token wich i get from the URL.

This anonymous_identifier const seems promising, but i could not find a way
on how to use it properly, do you know where i can find some example of how
to use it?

Thanks.