guacamole-user mailing list archives

From messido <mohammad.zba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to playback saved videos?
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 04:39:29 GMT
Much appreciate the quick responses... Just a follow up question though..

So from my understanding, the "staticHTTPTunnel" is what decides which video
to play...
I'm not really understanding how I tell it which video from the saved ones
it should play, considering the client won't have the guacamole encoded
videos, but rather they reside inside the back-end Server, where the guacd
is running.

What URL am I passing it? I have over 100 recorded videos, is it the domain
location of the server where guacd is running, along with the port? if so
how does it know which video... and I'm assuming cors has to be set to true
in this situation... thanks