guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Jerry <traskelin.je...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance issues guacamole 0.9.13
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 21:39:07 GMT
Hey,

I am also trying to figure out some performance issues. I am running
Guacamole on CentOS 7, dualcore with 8GB RAM. Desktops are Windows Server
2012 & 2016, some with same specs as the Guacamole server, some with 8 cores
and 64GB RAM. Users have been complaining that there's a little delay with
typing. Load on desktops should not be a problem, and with Microsoft RDWeb
it has worked fine. The load on the Guacamole server does not get anywhere
near 50% in terms of CPU or RAM usage. No more than 20 users and Websocket
should be configured correctly. Just kind of throwing this out there in case
someone has an idea.

Anyways, about your problem.

See Chapter 4 of the manual:
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html