guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Alex ARNAUD <alexarn...@hypra.fr>
Subject Alternative for TeamViewer via Guacamole
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:09:33 GMT
Hello all,

I'm working at a company that helps visual-impaired, regular users and
elderly people to access to the computer based on free and open-source
software. We provide training and support for them.

We need to be able to take control of their computer and we're searching
for an alternative to TeamViewer.

We would like to able to reproduce a similar procedure as TeamViewer
does and to access the users computer from the Guacamole interface.

I've searched a lot on the internet without to find solution and script
that could help me to do that. I'm surprised that I have not found
anything because I imagine other people or companies have the same
requirement as we have.

Are you aware of any solution or script that could help me to solve my
issue?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD