guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.Zhan <zhangjianp...@hikvision.com>
Subject how to remote a computer in the DOMAIN by guacamole?
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 08:36:35 GMT
my computer is in DOMAIN named "pc1-pubyfcs23"
my account is "test",passwd is "Abcd12345"

when I  remote the computer by local windows system by Remote Desktop Connection like this:
username: "pc1-pubyfcs23\test"
passwd: Abcd12345

the connection is works!

But whren I use username: "pc1-pubyfcs23\test" and passwd: Abcd12345  in the guacamole to
connect the computer , the connection is error ,what is wrong?

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com<http://www.hikvision.com>