guacamole-user mailing list archives

From <Adrian.Staudenma...@ekz.ch>
Subject RE: VNC access with password
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2017 06:49:11 GMT
Hi

The two connections where not on the same computers

As far as I know the VNC Servers are running under Windows CE, the exact version of the server
is not know, but for sure it’s an older version
Reason, these are operator panels of machines I need to integrate.
Modifications and updates to these Win CE Panels is not possible

BR
Adrian

From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 4:44 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: VNC access with password

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:38 AM, <Adrian.Staudenmaier@ekz.ch<mailto:Adrian.Staudenmaier@ekz.ch>>
wrote:
Hi Nick

Many thanks!
Unfortunatelly it’s still not working, whenever I need to provide a password, the screen
is black afterwards.

The first connection on the printscreen was without a pw -> working
The second with pw -> connection ok, but black screen

Well, I'm not sure what's going on - not sure if anyone else in the community can step in
and provide any insight.  Could you provide details about the VNC server you're trying to
connect to - what operating system, what VNC server/version, etc.?

Also, when you say first connection without pw - is that to the exact same system, just without
a password?  Or is that to a different VNC server?

Finally, please keep replies to the mailing list - I'm running out of ideas, here, and if
you reply directly to me, then others won't be able to see the traffic and step in and suggest
things to try :-).

-Nick