guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Karczewski <mkarczewski....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create lot of computer connection
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:26:33 GMT
What authentication provider are you using? If MySQL or Postgres, then you
can take a look at the underlying DB structure -
https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html.
Creating a script / tool in programming language of your choice that scans
LDAP and inserts rows into the SQL DB should not be too hard.

Best regards,
MK

--
Pozdrawiam,