guacamole-user mailing list archives

From dan <danden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kill session button in UI?
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:03:30 GMT
"Well, sounds like the best option would be to get to the root cause of why
the VNC connection isn't closing properly?"
Where should I start?  I'm using the built-in guac client, I don't know
where there are tuning for this.  I feel like this is a fairly common VNC
thing though.

"What if you use the Ctrl-Alt-Shift hot-key to get to the hidden menu and
use the "Disconnect" option?  Does this properly terminate the session?  Or
does it still list as open on the homepage after doing this?"
This does work. The only issue is that ctrl-alt-shift is super hard for
people to remember for whatever reason :/  Maybe an option for a small
'tool' bar at the left or top of the window.  That's kind of a different
request, but it would be nice to have a 'disconnect|copy|paste' on screen.