guacamole-user mailing list archives

From dan <danden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kill session button in UI?
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:46:46 GMT
On Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and guac 0.9.13
 I do find a number of these entries in the logs:
"segfault at 10 ip 00007f70d4364e52 sp 00007f70d2d6cd50 error 4 in
libguac-client-vnc.so.0.0.0[7f70d435c000+13000]"
note that this hasn't presented with any other issues AFAIK, sessions run
smooth etc and VNC 'freezes' when the internet connection dies or the
remote side reboots.

i just apt updated and there is no update available to libvnc so I'm up to
16.04's current "0.9.10+dfsg-3build1"

As far as the hotkey, I remember it just fine, but I have muggles using
this and they can't seem to commit it to memory.