guacamole-user mailing list archives

From <harry.dev...@faa.gov>
Subject Configuring LDAP
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 20:45:35 GMT
I'm trying to configure LDAP to work on our new Guacamole installation.  I followed Chapter
7 in the user guide, but I still can't get it to work.  When I enter a user name and the password
that I know exists in our LDAP (which is running on RHEL 7 using IDM), and click the Login
button, nothing happens.  No errors, no visual clues, nothing.  I look at the logs on the
server and get zero errors or indications that it even attempted it.

So how do I go about debugging this and getting it working?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Devine
DOT/FAA/AJM-2412
Common ARTS Software Development
Terminal Server (NASDAC) Adminstrator
Red Hat Certfied System Adminstrator (RHCSA)
harry.devine@faa.gov<mailto:harry.devine@faa.gov>
(609)485-4218
Building 300, 3rd Floor, Column L20 (3L20)