guacamole-user mailing list archives

From <harry.dev...@faa.gov>
Subject RE: Configuring LDAP
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:10:00 GMT
I use Chrome and I use the Developer Console all the time.  I just tried it again and got nothing
at all in the console.  I even had the catalina.2017-11-20.log file open and got nothing in
there either.  Nothing happens.

Harry

From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 1:17 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuring LDAP

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 9:33 AM, <harry.devine@faa.gov<mailto:harry.devine@faa.gov>>
wrote:

Nothing at all. And the Guacamole screen never changes, as if the Login button doesn't work
or is somehow dead.
Hmmm...okay, this is odd.  What browser are you using?  If you're using Chrome, can you open
the Developer Console and look for errors in the JavaScript console, or what the network activity
during login and see what's being returned??

-Nick