I can telnet from guacamole to guacd and guacd gives me a protocol error when I do. I literally copied the scripts a buddy is using on Windows and his works fine.
I added logging to the classes throwing the error to provide more details on what was requested.

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.symantec.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Jumper [mike.jumper@guac-dev.org]
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org [user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org]
Subject: Re: Deploying locally built WAR

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Ryan Underwood <ryan@greymarketlabs.com> wrote:

Thanks Nick Ė not sure how I missed it in the root.

Now I have the image built from my local repo clone. Iíve modified some of the source to add logging because I still canít connect to an RDP instance and the only error I get is:

9:50:16.382 [http-nio-8080-exec-9] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP tunnel request failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

19:50:16.384 [http-nio-8080-exec-9] DEBUG o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - Internal error in HTTP tunnel.

org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleServerException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

This looks like guacd is unreachable. Is your Guacamole image configured to connect to a running copy of guacd (in another Docker container or otherwise)?

This is the same error I get with the docker hub image too.  However, after adding some logging in the java classes and updating the logback.xml to go to trace, none of my messages show up anywhere.  Any thoughts?

What logging did you add?

- Mike