On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Carter Sema <CSema@acschools.org> wrote:

Noticed the picture attached  on my Guacamole Account. Just wondering what the LDAP tab was used for. I did some quick google searching and wasn’t able to find anything. I’m assuming it’s for controlling the AD connections if I would have modified my Schema? Or does this control something else?

The LDAP extension doesn't support editing users or connections from the management interface, but each data source that is present has a tab in the management interface, so you'll see this show up.

Also, is there a way to control when machines are available? An example would be, we have a lab of high powered CAD machines but don’t want everyone accessing them until after school is over so kids can work on their projects outside of school. Is there a way to set those machines to become available after a certain time in guacamole?

You can control when users can log on to Guacamole, but I do not believe there is currently any way to control when connections are available to users who log on.  You're welcome to open a feature request in Guacamole JIRA for that, and see if there's interest in adding that functionality to the product.

-Nick