guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Underwood <r...@greymarketlabs.com>
Subject RE: Console.log messages not included post minification
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 18:19:31 GMT
Can't help you with the logging but the minification itself happens as part of the maven build
of incubator-guacamole-client\guacamole. Relevant excerpt from pom.xml:

           <!-- JS/CSS Minification Plugin -->
            <plugin>
                <groupId>com.samaxes.maven</groupId>
                <artifactId>minify-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.7.5</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>default-cli</id>
                        <configuration>
                            <charset>UTF-8</charset>

                            <webappSourceDir>${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}</webappSourceDir>

                            <cssSourceDir>/</cssSourceDir>
                            <cssTargetDir>/</cssTargetDir>
                            <cssFinalFile>guacamole.css</cssFinalFile>

                            <cssSourceFiles>
                                <cssSourceFile>license.txt</cssSourceFile>
                            </cssSourceFiles>

                            <cssSourceIncludes>
                                <cssSourceInclude>app/**/*.css</cssSourceInclude>
                            </cssSourceIncludes>

                            <jsSourceDir>/</jsSourceDir>
                            <jsTargetDir>/</jsTargetDir>
                            <jsFinalFile>guacamole.js</jsFinalFile>

                            <jsSourceFiles>
                                <jsSourceFile>license.txt</jsSourceFile>
                                <jsSourceFile>guacamole-common-js/all.js</jsSourceFile>
                            </jsSourceFiles>

                            <jsSourceIncludes>
                                <jsSourceInclude>app/**/*.js</jsSourceInclude>
                                <jsSourceInclude>generated/**/*.js</jsSourceInclude>
                            </jsSourceIncludes>

                            <!-- Do not minify and include tests -->
                            <jsSourceExcludes>
                                <jsSourceExclude>**/*.test.js</jsSourceExclude>
                            </jsSourceExcludes>
                            <jsEngine>CLOSURE</jsEngine>

                            <!-- Disable warnings for JSDoc annotations -->
                            <closureWarningLevels>
                                <misplacedTypeAnnotation>OFF</misplacedTypeAnnotation>
                                <nonStandardJsDocs>OFF</nonStandardJsDocs>
                            </closureWarningLevels>

                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>minify</goal>