guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Underwood <r...@greymarketlabs.com>
Subject RE: Deploying locally built WAR
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:49:44 GMT
I think that is part of the problem.  Could someone post the dockerfile that you guys used
for the docker image on docker hub?  For some reason that one posted without the dockerfile.
Thank you

From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:50 PM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deploying locally built WAR

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Ryan Underwood <ryan@greymarketlabs.com<mailto:ryan@greymarketlabs.com>>
wrote:
I built the war with no issues, dropped it into the tomcat folder (in docker) and bounced
the container.  Now the MySQL authentication/extension appears to have issues.  Any ideas?
For reference, I’m still troubleshooting the fact that I cannot connect to any remote RDP
servers (or any servers) on my installation, though it’s a mirror of a friend’s built
with the same scripts. I rebuilt the war to add logging information around the areas that
are failing.
Thank you

17:41:36.046 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR o.a.g.extension.ProviderFactory - authentication
provider extension failed to start: com.google.inject.internal.util.$ComputationException:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/guacamole/net/auth/ConnectionRecordSet$SortableProperty

If you built a new WAR, you also probably need to replace the MySQL JAR file.  There have
been some recent changes that would impact this class mentioned, specifically - the ConnectionRecordSet
has been changed to ActivityRecordSet, so the WAR and JAR need to match.  You'll need to drop
the new JAR file into the Guacamole extensions folder.

-Nick