guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Underwood <r...@greymarketlabs.com>
Subject RE: Assistance on creating jar file from directory
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2017 15:05:38 GMT
The manifest in the extension jar specifies a version of guacamole it's compatible with. That
may be optional; I would have to look it up.
My logs are in the "tomcat home"/logs folder. I believe the info I cared about was in a localhost
log in that folder. This is also configurable through tomcat itself. It's been a while but
I think that goes in server.conf.
-Ryan

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.symantec.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Mccrea [charlesmccrea@gmail.com]
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org [user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org]
Subject: Re: Assistance on creating jar file from directory

Hello Ryan,

Thanks very much for this reply.

Regarding your comment on the guacamole version.  I don't understand what compatible version
means?  Can you expand more on what my .jar file needs to have with regards to Guacamole version
please.

I will try increasing the log level.  On your system, where is the location of your catalina.out
logfile?  Mine is in /var/log/tomcat/.  Also, my catalina.out logfile has one line in it...just
the version of tomcat.  Is this because I haven't enabled more logging yet?

Thank you.

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Ryan Underwood <ryan@greymarketlabs.com<mailto:ryan@greymarketlabs.com>>