guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Charles Mccrea <charlesmcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assistance on creating jar file from directory
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2017 14:53:53 GMT
Hello Ryan,

Thanks very much for this reply.

Regarding your comment on the guacamole version.  I don't understand what
compatible version means?  Can you expand more on what my .jar file needs
to have with regards to Guacamole version please.

I will try increasing the log level.  On your system, where is the location
of your catalina.out logfile?  Mine is in /var/log/tomcat/.  Also, my
catalina.out
logfile has one line in it...just the version of tomcat.  Is this because I
haven't enabled more logging yet?

Thank you.