guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Felix Wolfheimer <f.wolfhei...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with basic authentication
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 08:08:10 GMT
Argh, indeed this was a permission problem. I used "chmod -R 0400
/etc/guacamole" to set permissions which is sufficient for the
configuration files but not for the directory itself of course. This
basically locked out the tomcat user and the messages in /var/log/messages
then confused me. Maybe it would be a good idea to just add some output in
the code which checks for the Guacamole home issuing a warning that a
directory is present but can't be opened because access is denied.

BTW: Is there a way to file a bug regarding the documentation issue you
mentioned? Things like this can be quite confusing and fixing them is quite
easy. ;-)

Thanks for your great help!