guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clipboard Usage
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 01:07:22 GMT
On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Steve Karam <oraclealchemist@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Philip,
>
> If you’re using Chrome you can install this extension: https://chrome.
> google.com/webstore/detail/clipboard-permission-mana/
> ipbhneeanpgkaleihlknhjiaamobkceh?hl=en
>
> On a supported guacamole desktop, an icon in the extensions bar will let
> you allow direct copy/paste. I’m not sure what the minimum required
> guacamole version is, but it didn’t work on 0.9.7.

 I tracked it down not too long ago, and I believe it was either 0.9.10 or
0.9.11 where support was added; however, using the latest version
(0.9.13-incubating or building from git master) definitely works.

Chrome requires the extension, and I believe Firefox requires a certain
version capable of loading Chrome-style extensions, but I could be wrong
about that.

-Nick