guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mySQL authentication issue.
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 22:45:10 GMT
On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Darch <drhoule@gmail.com> wrote:

> Half a day trying to figure it out...and you're right.  I got all the files
> directly this time.  My mistake was using Maven to build my guacamole.war
> file initially.

You can definitely build it, but, if you do, make sure to grab all of the
extension JARs from the build directory, as well, to make sure the version
is the same.  There have been a few significant changes in the current git
master branch that will render mixed versions of extensions and the main
WAR file incompatible.

Glad you got it working - enjoy, and post back if you run into any other
issues!

-Nick