guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UNABLE TO CREATE WEBSOCKET CONNECTION
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:34:22 GMT
On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Error is :
>
> WebSocket connection to 'wss://172.16.1.180/accops-
> rdp/websocket-tunnel?token=D796521006917D22C54DC3D94D4274
> 510A0B92BB2C82F2FB394E6667F31AE34E&GUAC_DATA_SOURCE=default&
> GUAC_ID=ACCOPS&GUAC_TYPE=c&GUAC_WIDTH=1920&GUAC_HEIGHT=
> 410&GUAC_DPI=96&GUAC_AUDIO=audio%2FL8&GUAC_AUDIO=audio%
> 2FL16&GUAC_IMAGE=image%2Fjpeg&GUAC_IMAGE=image%2Fpng&GUAC_
> IMAGE=image%2Fwebp' failed: One or more reserved bits are on: reserved1 =
> 1, reserved2 = 0, reserved3 = 0
>
> On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi  Team,
>>
>> Getting this error as well on the Browser screen
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 10:24 PM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Nick,
>>>
>>> What options do I have to resolve this issue ?
>>>
>>> Even if the requests are proxying what causes this issue to throw an
>>> error...
>>>
>>> Please help me to resolve this...
>>>
>>> I am stuck and can't do much after two days of research.  Tunnel are
>>> working through only issue is with websocket request.

Amarjeet,

I'm not sure what's going on, but I did not receive any of your e-mail
replies after I asked about how it was set up.

Based on the fact that you're both using "FES" (whatever that is) and
httpd, I'd say you need to try things out without both of those items in
the way and see what works.  I would try taking one thing out at a time -
specifically, you should first remove FES from the configuration and just
use httpd -> Tomcat and see if that works.  If you still have issues with
that, verify that going directly to Tomcat works.  Once you determine if
the issue is with FES, httpd, or Tomcat, you'll be able to determine what
steps need to be taken to resolve the problem.

-Nick